Sunday, May 2, 2010

SAT: The Aftermath

I was really glad on posting my two newest reviews in such a short time span. I love reading books that way. The hat trick I was hoping for didn't come into fruition, since I'm currently working on an essay for my English III class concerning the Victorian Period. Haven't had much time to read.

On a more interesting note (because I know Timmy doesn't find the idea of an essay very interesting), I took the SAT for my first time yesterday. The essay prompt was perfect- can't tell you what it was (some sort of gag order by the College Board), but I used "Thirteen Reasons Why" as an example to support my thesis. Granted, I ended up only writing 232 words and filling up only one of the two pages provided, but I felt good about it.

So tomorrow, as a few of my followers know, is the commencement of the Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta. Most likely I will be spending all of the spare time I can gather playing this, so if you guys don't hear from me in three weeks time, you'll know why. This may sounds silly, but I am eager to be a part of something as special and monumental as this (it is NOT just a video game. Haters).

The forecast in store for you guys is the eventual reading and reviewing (R&Ring) of "Exploits of a Reluctant (But Extremely Goodlooking) Hero" by Maureen Fergus. Looks promising, but I've learned not to judge a book by its cover.

Hahaha...Ok, enough of my lame book jokes.

Look for my sign...

3 comments:

  1. haha awesome--I used "Liar" to support my thesis for the SAT question... I took it Saturday as well. My question is... how do you know how many words you wrote? Did you seriously count each one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your Beta thing. No...I don't have a clue what you are talking about, but I like you and want you to Reach what you want.

    ReplyDelete