Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm Not Yet Dead.

I apologize for neglecting to post reviews (or anything for that matter) recently. Since I've gotten out of school, not much reading has been done. But, this isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Between waking up mid-afternoon, playing video games, and bothering people on social networking sites (don't forget getting locked out of friend's houses with their dogs), I've been working on a little creative writing project I'm calling Fallen Angels. I'm not going to go into much detail for fear of it coming to little fruition, but I'd like to think of it as a serious attempt of mine to create a worthwhile piece of writing in a long time.
Another thing I'd like to address- my self created schedule. I've been told never to put trust into schedules, since they have a tendency to fall apart at the seams. Nevertheless, I do intend on finishing "Exploits of a Reluctant Hero", but don't be surprised if something else comes up first.
Alright- just checking up on you guys, and hoping you guys are having a good summer so far.

1 comment:

  1. Will Fallen Angels going to be a book or a short story?

    ReplyDelete